Delicious almost NO CARB pizza

Read...

A few weeks ago I started following the Atkins Program.  I was doing well with it and felt fantastic but I had 1 problem – carb and fruit cravings.  While I felt that the Atkins program works for some people, I also felt that obviously, my body was telling me something because the carb cravings were so strong I could have eaten a piece of cardboard. Over 10 years ago I followed the Suzanne Somer’s Somersize Plan and was very successful with it.  In fact, my mom, my sister, and my karate instructor began following it as well after I did and experienced similar success.  We lost weight, felt great and it really didn’t feel like a “diet” because it’s not.  It’s a way of life!





 DELICIOUS ALMOST NO CARB PIZZA RECIPE

COURSE: APPETIZER, LUNCH, MAIN COURSE CUISINE: AMERICAN PREP TIME: 10 MINUTESCOOK TIME: 35 MINUTESSERVINGS: 4 SERVINGSCALORIES: 151 KCAL

This almost no carb pizza recipe is perfect for diet plans such as Atkins, low carb or ketogenic diets & anyone looking to reduce their carb intake.


INGREDIENTS


FOR THE CRUST

1 8 oz. package of full fat cream cheese (room temp.)

2 eggs

Freshly ground black pepper

Garlic powder

1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese

FOR THE PIZZA

1/2 cup jarred marinara sauce*

A pinch of cayenne pepper

1/2 teaspoon oregano

1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Sauteed pepperoni

Garlic powder


INSTRUCTIONS


FOR THE CRUST


 

  1. Preheat oven to 350.

  2. Butter a 9×13 baking dish

  3. Blend cream cheese and eggs and season with pepper & garlic powder

  4. Add parmesan cheese and stir until combined

  5. Pour into buttered baking dish

  6. Read Full Recipes >> www.730sagestreet.com