Blackened Chicken Alfredo

Read...

Recently, a reader recommended ZATARAIN’s Blackened Seasoning to me.  My family loves blackened chicken, but I had never made it at home.  I decided the first recipe I would try out would be Blackened Chicken Alfredo, using my homemade Alfredo Sauce. Please please please don’t by jarred alfredo sauce.  It is AWFUL and I promise you homemade Alfredo sauce is SO EASY!  Like THE EASIEST THING EVER to make! Oh my word did this Blackened Chicken Alfredo turn out incredible!  This is one we will definitely be making again and again.  I look forward to trying lots of new recipes with this seasoning!





BLACKENED CHICKEN ALFREDO


Ingredients


Fpr the Blackened Chicken

3 Chicken Breast, sliced through the middle to make 6 thin cutlets

2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted

1.5 Tbsp ZATARAIN's Blackened Seasoning

For the Alfredo Sauce & Pasta

1 shallot, minced

6 Tbsp unsalted butter

1 cup heavy cream

1 cup grated Parmesan cheese

1/2 tsp salt

1/4 tsp pepper

parsley for garnish

16 oz cooked noodles


Instructions


For the Blackened Chicken

Brush chicken with melted butter and sprinkle with blackened seasoning. Heat cast iron skillet over high heat for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium high and add chicken. Cook on each side until done. Remove from skillet and keep warm.


For the Alfredo Sauce & Pasta

Read Full Recipes >> www.auntbeesrecipes.com